Emergency Dental Services in Edmonton
Warehouse District Dental is your trusted source for skilled and compassionate relief when dental emergencies strike. Our dedicated general dentists in Edmonton understand the urgency of your situation and commit themselves to providing swift and efficient emergency dental care. Whether you're experiencing severe tooth pain, a knocked-out tooth, or any other dental emergency, we're here to help you regain your comfortable bite and overall oral health.
We prioritize same-day appointments whenever possible and work hard to get you the attention you need. Our dentists are just a phone call away, even outside of regular office hours. With a focus on pain reduction and effective care for diverse needs, Warehouse District Dental is your partner in managing dental emergencies. Contact us today to schedule your Edmonton emergency dental care appointment and get your oral health back on track!
CALL US: (587) 405-4587 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Common Dental Emergencies & How We Help
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone at any time. Our experienced team is well-equipped to handle many urgent dental issues. Some issues are obvious, and you'll know immediately you need emergency care, while others may not be so clear. If you're unsure about an emergency, it's best to reach out rather than delay the care you need. By being proactive, you may be able to avoid more serious procedures and complications down the line.
Some of the common emergencies we address include:
- Intense Toothaches: Cavities, infections, or other underlying issues can cause toothaches. We work to provide immediate pain reduction so we can more carefully assess the situation. Our dentists then offer treatment options like root canal therapy or other services to address the cause of the toothache. Don't wait for a toothache to resolve on its own. Prompt attention can prevent a minor issue from becoming a more complicated one.
- Dislodged or Knocked-Out Teeth: When teeth are dislodged or completely knocked out, quick action is crucial to saving your tooth. If you have knocked out a tooth, handle it by the crown (normally visible part) and try to reinsert it into the socket. If that's not possible, store it in a small container with saliva or milk until you can see our dentist.
- Severely Cracked or Fractured Teeth: A broken tooth can be painful and affect your oral health. We offer solutions to repair and restore damaged teeth to their full function and appearance. Our team has extensive experience working with restorative dental needs and even offers same-day crowns whenever possible to complete your smile in as little as one appointment.
- Damaged or Lost Dental Restorations: Lost crowns, fillings, or other dental restorations can be uncomfortable and compromise oral health. We help you replace and repair these restorations to maintain your smile's integrity. Dealing with damaged or lost dental restorations quickly is key. If you still have your compromised restoration, be sure to clean them and bring any broken pieces with you to your appointment.
- Gum Lacerations and Oral Bleeding: Gum lacerations and oral bleeding require immediate attention. Our general dental team promptly addresses these emergencies, focusing on stopping the bleeding and treating the affected area to avoid infection. We'll provide sterilization and, if needed, sutures to aid the healing process. If you're experiencing gum lacerations or oral bleeding, rinse your mouth with salt water and pack the wound with gauze to help staunch the bleeding.
Contacting Us During Dental Emergencies
In the event of a dental emergency, our team is committed to offering support and assistance tailored to your needs. We strive to offer same-day appointments whenever possible to address urgent concerns.
We provide an after-hours contact option for emergencies that arise outside of our regular office hours. You'll leave a message, and one of our experienced dentists will return your call, offering guidance to help manage the situation until an in-office visit, typically the next business day, can be arranged.
Dental Emergency FAQs
We understand dental emergencies can be stressful, and you may have questions. Our team works hard to create a comfortable and calming treatment experience, and we are passionate about turning a stressful situation into something you feel confident about, knowing there's a clear path forward. Here are answers to some common questions we receive:
Any lasting discomfort, regardless of its severity, should be evaluated by our dentist. Never hesitate to contact us for guidance on whether you need immediate care.
Temporary relief measures include applying cold compresses to the affected area and taking over-the-counter pain relievers. Our team can provide personalized suggestions to manage your pain effectively.
While you can go to the emergency department for dental needs, they cannot perform dental treatments such as crowns, fillings, or root canal therapy. The doctors in the emergency department can provide appropriate pain relief but will direct you to a practice that treats emergency needs, like Warehouse District Dental.
Your Trusted Partner for Emergency Dental Care in Edmonton
At Warehouse District Dental, we prioritize your well-being and aim to provide prompt, compassionate care tailored to your needs. Our team is here to assist you whether you've had a dental accident or suffer from severe tooth pain. We value our opportunity to help you get out of pain, ease stress, and get your oral health back on track. Contact us today to schedule your same-day emergency dental care in Edmonton.
CALL US: (587) 405-4587 REQUEST APPOINTMENT